2. Marketing Punch is committed to protecting your data. We collect your personal data to help us understand your needs and guides the way in which we interact and communicate with you about ours, and our trusted third parties (subject to your consent) products and services. We ensure policies and procedures are in place to protect the data you provide when registering to our sites, and we process it in order to provide you with the services you have requested or, where you have given us your permission to do so, to send you information that we think you’ll find interesting, and thereafter when we store your data on our secure servers.We work within the guidelines and advice provided by and made available by the Information Commissioner’s Office, the regulator of the Data Protection Act 2018 and abide by the ICO’s requirements.
3. We seek to fully comply with the Data Protection Act 2018, the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, the Electronic EU Regulations 2011 and the EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). If you wish to find out more, please visit https://ico.org.uk/.
4. This Policy sets out how we manage, use and protect your personal data collected while using our sites.
6. Marketing Punch has 3 main business purposes;
6.1. To manage the participation of the registered individual in draws and/or promotions organised by us;
6.2. To meet the purposes of funding our free websites. Our commercial aims are mainly funded by advertising, the sending of commercial communications containing named third party offers, the carrying out of branded surveys, market/product/item reviews, provision of 3 rd party gaming opportunities etc. All third party Companies and Partners are listed on our site (except for our branded surveys, which rely on your explicit consent prior to your details being shared, and our 3 rd party games opportunities where you provide your details direct to the company).
6.3. To communicate, (via email, telephone or the chosen contact method) the data of interest to OfferX selected companies and trusted partners (“named third party companies”). Advertising will be sent by these named third party companies, subject to explicit, active consent by the registered individual prior to signing up or registering to our websites.
We will only minimize the data and process only where it is adequate relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes stated above, in accordance with Art. 5 (1), (c) of the GDPR);
7. Our legitimate interest basis for obtaining and processing of your data is to:
7.1.manage your (as the registered individual) participation in our draws, promotions and/or device testing campaigns on our owned sites – such as maintaining your registration to our site;
7.2. improve and personalise our site to you, and this could be where we may market directly to you, about other relevant offers that may be of interest to you;
7.3. determine whether any of our trusted Partners we work with may have services, products and offers that may be of interest to you based on your preferences; and
7.4. assess (on a case by case basis, via a balancing test) to determine products and services via marketing campaigns to ensure that we balance the potential impact of your interests of ourselves and our clients; and
7.5. where appropriate, relevant (and with consent) communicate your data to our trusted Partners. You may object to this processing at any time by emailing us:firstname.lastname@example.org
8. We collect your details when you register or visit on one of our websites; subscribe to our service; correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. ‘personal data’ or ‘personal data’ means the information you provide during the registration process and any information you provide when entering prize draws, quizzes, surveys or competitions. Registration is required to participate in any of the branded surveys on the site, however merely browsing does not require registration.
9. The categories of personal data we may collect from you upon registration of via visiting our website:
10. We use your personal data collected via the Marketing Punch sites to:
11. We may process your personal data ourselves or through data processors that will process data on our behalf (we retail full responsibility) for ensuring the data processor complies with this policy and all current data protection regulations).
12. Depending on the consents that you set up at the time of registration and what personal data we hold about you, we may pass your personal data to Site Sponsors, Brand Partners or Data Partners and Marketing Service Providers (collectively “third parties”) who may contact you by post, email and telephone for direct marketing purposes.
We will also share your data with the Marketing Services Providers who will process your data to better understand the likely characteristics of their customers; communicate with them more effectively; and find others like them across a range of marketing channels. This may mean that you receive advertising that is more relevant to you via direct mail/telemarketing/email or when you visit a website.
13. Email and Telephone data will only be released to third parties where you have given your positive consent (usually at the time of registration) allowing you to fully understand your registration preferences.
14. You can change or update your communication preferences at any time here http://www.offerx.co.uk/communication-preferences-login
15. Telephone data will only be released to carefully selected partners where it has been TPS’d (see ‘Opting Out’ below). Note: if you request a call from one of our sponsors or brand partners this will override the TPS.
16. We will only store your data in accordance with our Data Retention Policy. To read our Policy,click here.
For more information on how your Data is passed on when participating in a Branded Survey, refer to 27-33.
17. To enhance the services we provide, we aim to share your data match your profile to third companies, as well as Marketing Services Providers that will either process your data to better understand the likely characteristics for their customers or others like them , or may directly have goods or services that would be of interest to you. It makes sense for us to ensure that you only receive offers that are relevant to you and fit within the context of your lifestyle and available purchasing power. For example, if you have provided your car insurance renewal data and have consented for third parties to contact you about one month before your renewal date, we will work with third party brand partners to send you a car insurance quote tailored to your needs – thus saving you time researching the entire market. This may mean that you receive advertising that is more relevant to you via direct mail/telemarketing/email or when you visit a website.
The data that we provide our third parties may be added to the information that they already hold about you. So, a car insurance company will check whether you have been a customer of theirs before. This is to ensure that they provide the right types of products, services and pricing to you.
When first contacting you, they always will seek your appropriate opt in and consent.
18. Data sharing in this way allows them to contact you in their own name about their products, services, promotions, offers and competitions, and/or to update their records for fraud prevention, debt tracing and anti-money laundering purposes.
19. We will share your data with the Marketing Services Providers listed below, who will use it to create products and services to help organisations better understand the likely characteristics of their customer’s characteristics and communicate with them more effectively, and enhan find others like them across a range of marketing channels. This may mean that you receive advertising that is more relevant to you via direct mail or when you visit a website. To understand more please visit through to the websites of the companies below; Experian Ltd –About Experian Marketing Services
20. We do not knowingly, deliberately or aim to, collect personal data from children under the age of 18, either for registration or for marketing purposes. Our sites all ensure that a ‘You Must Be 18+ To Enter’ disclaimer is included in the registration section.
21. Our trusted Partners, both sponsors of the site and particular surveys, may wish to contact you based on your profile, but will only do so subject to your consent and preferences. They operate within the following industry sectors:
|Sector||Description and examples|
Test Drives / Brochure Request
• Paramount Warranties
• Everest Limited
• Homeshield Direct
• OO2 Telefonica
• Service Box
• CPS Advisory Ltd
• Prg Group
• ABC Inc
• Claims Helpdesk
• Claims Helpline
• Disrepair claims
• FC Management Services Limited
• Intercession Solutions Ltd
• Invive Limited
• Landmark Law
• Lepus Marketing
• LFS Claims
• Lito Marketing
• Mager Marketing
• MJL Focus
• PRG Group Limited
• Reclaim finance
• Richardson Mail
• Romada Claims Services
• The Central Claims Group Ltd
Loans, Credit cards and mortgages
• DL UK Digital Leaders
• Home Finance Advice Holdings Limited T/A Mortgage Advice Services
• Red Dot Group
• The PRG Partnership
• Vanquis Bank Limited
• The Football Pools Limited
• Review my life
• 1st Line Funeral Care
• Freedom to Insure
• Freedom To Insure
• Genesis Life
• Greyfriars Estate Planning Ltd
• Renew Financial Management Ltd
• Repair & Assure Ltd
• Review and Compare
• Secure Funeral Solutions
• Switch Health
• The Advisory Network
• UK Life Protect
• Aria Resorts
• CLC World Resorts & Hotels
Health & Well Being
• Future Legal Services
• Consumer Responses, a brand of Permission Media Group Ltd
• Win Me For Free
• Ant Marketing
• At Impact
• EC Outsourcing
• First Contact
• Home Lead Gen
• Inspired Outsourcing
• Neptis Group
• Quotes Capital
• Save Today (Datablazer)
• Telephone Fundraising Agency
• Utilita Telesales
• Voice Marketing
• All About Response
• Aura Media Group Limited
• Benchmark Leads
• CACI Ltd
• Data Blazers
• Data Giant
• DM Response
• DML Connect
• Evolution DM
• Greenbutton London
• Intec Data Group
• Known Media
• Lad Media
• Lead 365
• Lead Labs
• Liquid 11
• Lloyd James
• Market Genius
• Marketing Lists
• Marketing Source
• Media Bowl
• Media Lab
• Media Octopus
• Mighty Marketing Group
• Mixxit Media
• Mokrynski International
• My Offers
• Odin Group
• Orca Media
• Perfect Ingenuity
• Response 1
• SAJ Media
• Simply Online Media Ltd
• Straight Forward Media
• The Ark
• The Value Factory
• UK Datahouse
• Vigeo Marketing
• Asda Mobile
• Avid Energy
• Boost Energy
• British Gas
• BT Plc
• Don’t Waste My Money
• E Gas and Electricity
• Eco Energy
• Economy Energy
• EDF Energy
• Energy Helpline
• ESB energy
• Eversmart Energy
• First Utility
• Flow Energy
• Free Price Compare
• Greenstar Energy
• Hutchison 3G UK
• iD Mobile
• iSupply Energy
• KCOM Group Limited
• Lebara Mobile
• Money Saving Helpline
• Neptis Media
• Octopus Energy
• Orbit Energy
• OVO Energy
• Peoples Energy
• PFP Energy Limited
• Plus Net
• Scottish Power
• Shell Energy
• Simplify Digital
• Sky UK Limited
• Smarty Mobile
• So Energy
• Southern Electric
• Spark Energy
• Switch Experts
• Symbio Energy
• Talk Talk Group
• Tesco Mobile
• The Consumer Helpline
• ‘The Energy Comparison Service’ trading as Don’t Waste Money.
• Together Energy
• Tonik Energy
• Toto Energy
• U Switch
• UK Carbon Care
• Utility Warehouse
• Zebra Money
22. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal data in the following ways:
23. You have the right to:
23.1. obtain access to your personal data;
23.2. receive information about us and the purposes for which we process your personal data;
23.3. prevent processing which may cause you damage or distress;
23.4. object to direct marketing and select the contact channels by which we market
23.5. object to purely automated decision-making in certain cases;
23.6. you have the right to seek compensation through the civil courts for a breach of a data controller’s obligations;
23.7. ask us to correct any errors and/or delete the information we hold ;
23.8. Be forgotten by requesting all personal data collected from you, by us, be deleted completely from our database, systems and servers*;
23.9. opt out of any further contact by us or selected brand partners or sponsors;
23.10. Be notified in the event of a data breach, where data lost or stolen involves your personal data; and
23.11. Write to, report, or complain to your relevant supervisory authority, depending on your EU Member State (example, for UK data subjects, it is the ICO).
If you would like to amend/delete details or contact us in relation to the above, please contact using the ‘Contact Us’ page.
(*) We may reserve the right to retain personal data where a reasonable expectation exists in order to fulfill an obligation. This may include suppression, ie. to “block” future communications received by request of the data subject, a regulatory authority or by law. In this event,the data subject will be informed accordingly of our reliance on this expectation(s).
24. Your ‘Registration Details’ (and other details depending on which activities you chose to participate in on the Site) will be shared, by way of either single or multiple use data licences, with selected Data Partners who may then contact you by email, telephone or post depending on the consents that you supplied us at the time of registration or subsequently.
25. We usually only permit Data Partners to use these details to contact you for a pre-specified limited period And they, like us, are obliged to comply with all relevant data protection requirements regarding their holding and use of these details including screening (according to the method used to contact you) against the Telephone Preference Service (TPS) and Mailing Preference Service (MPS) prior to use. Your IP address (see ‘Cookies’ section 46 for more details) will not be shared with our Data Partners unless you participate in their Branded Survey (see below).
26. Participating Data Partners may also use your personal data for the purposes of fraud prevention, e.g.: anti-money-laundering and debt tracing according to their privacy policies.
37. You have the option of Opting In or Out of receiving marketing communications from ourselves and our various partners at any time – including at registration by choosing the To enter without receiving marketing messages.
38. When registering your details, you will be required to actively opt in to;
38.1. receive offers and updates by email, telephone and post from selected third party companies which we believe will be of interest.
38.2. Agree that our trusted partners may contact you with more interesting offers by telephone
38.3. Acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to our terms prior to registration.
Marketing Punch will always remain transparent in disclosing how we intend to process your data, and where your data may be passed on, subject to your consent and preferences upon registration. All companies and partners we work with will be named, and the categories in which they operate in will be made available to you. These opt-ins are optional and only when you put a tick in the box will you consent to receive additional marketing communication.
40. You may change your preferences at any time via the “How to Unsubscribe” pages once you are registered.
41. Third-party providers are able to send you communications via email, post or telephone only until such time as you exercise your right to opt out of receiving such communications. However please be aware that marketing campaigns are often planned well in advance, so your changes will be accepted immediately, but may not be effective immediately.
42. In addition, Website Sponsors have their own privacy policies and some have their own opt-in statements. It is strongly recommended that you read and understand this information.
43. You can unsubscribe or opt out from any communications from our scheme or any third-party brand at any time as indicated above, but you may also wish to consider the following for a more general Opt-Out.
Opting Out – Email or SMS (text message) Contact. You can unsubscribe from receiving e-mail or SMS marketing communications from ourselves or individual third-party by using the instructions in any electronic communication such parties sends you (usually an ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘STOP’ link)
Opting Out – Telephone calls To withdraw your consent for live or automated calls from anyone, you can add your name to the Telephone Preference Service which is maintained at this website address:www.tpsonline.org.uk
Opting Out – Social Media
You can configure your advertising preferences on social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Pinterest by accessing your settings or preference options on the relevant platform.
44. You may unsubscribe from our WhatsApp mailing list at any time. To unsubscribe you may do any of the following:
45. Push Notification – You may unsubscribe from our browser notification mailing list at any time. To unsubscribe you may: Follow the instructions onthis page
46. You should be aware that some external data processors may be based outside the European Union, whose laws provide a different standard of protection than that provided under English law. We will not release your data to a non-EU country processor without performing proper due diligence as to the standards of data protection within the specified country and proof of compliance with the standards of the UK Data Protection Act 2018 and other relevant legislation. Such requirements will be part of a formal and legally binding Data Processing agreement.
47. We store all data collected in an encrypted environment and only for as long as is necessary However, despite our best efforts the Internet is not 100% secure and we cannot guarantee the security of any information you send to us via the Internet. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage you or others may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us, Compliance Manager, Marketing Punch Ltd, Kestrel Court, Waterwells Drive, Gloucester GL2 2AT.
A cookie is a small piece of information sent by a web server to a web browser, which enables the server to collect information from the browser. Find out more about cookies on www.allaboutcookies.org.
Most browsers will allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the menu on your browser, or look at the instruction on www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note however that turning off cookies will restrict your use of our website.
We use the following cookies on our Marketing Punch website:
These cookies allow Marketing Punch to collect information about how visitors use the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. Click here for an overview of privacy at Google
Marketing Punch are an online marketing company that will help grow your business through customer acquisition.
Marketing Punch Ltd
35-41 Upper Mills Stonehouse,
Tel +44 (0)1453 707 400